Dr Kim Hassall
- Hassall K, Thompson R. What are the safety benefits of Australian high productivity vehicles when compared to the conventional heavy vehicle fleet?. 9th International Conference on City Logistics. Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 12. Editors: Taniguchi E, Thompson RG.
- Thompson R, Hassall K. Implementing High Productivity Freight Vehicles in Urban Areas. 1st International Conference on Green Cities - Green Logistics for Greener Cities. Elsevier BV. 2014, Vol. 151. Editors: Iwan S, Thompson RG.
- Driscoll O, Hassall K. Major Accident Investigation Report. . National Transport Insurance. 2013.
- Hassall K, Driscoll O. Putting Australian Heavy Truck Accidents under the Microscope: 2003 - 2009. 4th International Conference on Transportation and Logistics. T-LOG4. 2012.
- Hassall K, Sluyter P, Scott D. The development of a transport meta- language to achieve urban freight efficiencies: A case study of the development and application of the Australian Postal Corporation's 'Transport Information System'. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. Elsevier BV. 2012, Vol. 39.
- Hassall K. The role of simulating commodity based freight networks in estimating the national benefits of introducing performance based standard vehicles in Australia. International Symposium on Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology 2012. HVTT12. 2012.
- Thompson R, Hassall K. A collaborative urban distribution network. Proceedings of The 7th International Conference on City Logistics. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing. 2011.
- Hassall K. Cost-benefit analysis. 1. National Transport Commission. 2011.
- Hassall K, Thompson R. Estimating the benefits of performance-based standards vehicles. Transportation Research Record. U.S. National Research Council, Transportation Research Board. 2011, Vol. 2224.
- Hassall K. Macro directions for postal authorities: The 2011 e-Business, strategy and innovation survey. Conference Proc TIP Trends in Innovation in the Postal Market. TIP Conference. 2011.
- Hassall K. Pavement activity relationships for low volume freight roads in regional Victoria. 1. Swinburne University. 2011.
- Hassall K. Revisiting Pavement Activity Relationships for Low Volume Freight Roads: Case Study Regional Victoria. 1. University of Melbourne. 2011.
- Hassall K, Welsh K, Qi M. The Beginnings of National e-Freight Portals in Australia, Asia and Europe. International Journal of e-Business Management. RMIT Publishing. 2011, Vol. 5, Issue 1.
- Toh K, Welsh K, Hassall K. A Collaboration Service Model for a Global Port Cluster. International Journal of Engineering Business Management. InTech Open. 2010, Vol. 2, Issue 1.
- Sun R, Thompson R, Duffield C, Hassall K. A GIS Approach to pavement management for Low-Volume roads in Australia. The 31st Australian Institute of Transport Research. University of New South Wales Press. 2010.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile