Professor Ian D. Bishop
- Environmental Visualisation
Prof Ian Bishop is an Honorary Professorial Fellow in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Nino-Ruiz M, Bishop I, Pettit C. Landscape and Urban Planning. LANDSCAPE AND URBAN PLANNING. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 167. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2017.06.005
- Bishop I, Eagleson S, Pettit C, Rajabifard A, Badland H, Day J, Furler J, Kalantari Soltanieh S, Sturup S, White M. Using an Online Data Portal and Prototype Analysis Tools in an Investigation of Spatial Livability Planning. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF E-PLANNING RESEARCH. IGI Global. 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 2. DOI: 10.4018/IJEPR.2017040101
- Foo K, Gallagher E, Bishop I, Kim A. Critical landscape visualization to LAND SI "Critical Approaches to Landscape Visualization". Landscape and Urban Planning. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 142. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2015.07.014
- Shojaei D, Rajabifard A, Kalantari Soltanieh S, Bishop I, Aien A. Design and development of a web-based 3D cadastral visualisation prototype. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DIGITAL EARTH. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2015, Vol. 8, Issue 7. DOI: 10.1080/17538947.2014.902512
- Bishop I. Location based information to support understanding of landscape futures. LANDSCAPE AND URBAN PLANNING. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 142. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2014.06.001
- Bishop I. Sequential experiences in energy producing landscapes. Emerging Issues, Challenges, and Opportunities in Urban E-Planning. 2015. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-8150-7.ch011
- Ford R, Williams K, Smith E, Bishop I. Beauty, Belief and Trust: Toward a Model of Psychological Processes in Public Acceptance of Forest Management. Environment and Behavior. Sage Publications. 2014, Vol. 46, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1177/0013916512456023
- Bishop I. Analysis of Sequential Landscape Experiences. Digital Landscape Architecture 2013 – Connectivity and Collaboration in Planning and Design. VDE Verlag GMBH. 2013.
- Pettit C, Williams S, Bishop I, Aurambout JP, Russel ABM, Michael A, Sharma S, Hunter D, Chan PC, Enticott C, Borda A, Abramson D. Building an ecoinformatics platform to support climate change adaptation. Future Generation Computer Systems. Elsevier BV. 2013, Vol. 29.
- Pettit C, Williams S, Bishop I, Aurambout JP, Russel A, Michael A, Sharma S, Hunter D, Chan PC, Enticott C, Borda A, Abramson DA. Building an ecoinformatics platform to support climate change adaptation in Victoria. Future Generation Computer Systems. Elsevier Science. 2013, Vol. 29. DOI: 10.1016/j.future.2011.07.004
- Chen H, Bishop I. Collaborative Environmental Knowledge Management. International Journal of E-Planning Research. IGI Global. 2013, Vol. 2, Issue 1. DOI: 10.4018/ijepr.2013010104
- Bishop I, Eagleson S, Rajabifard A. Demonstration Projects Applied - A Case Study in Footscray. Spatial Data Access and Integration to Support Liveability: A Case Study in North and West Melbourne. Centre for Spatial Data Infrastructures and Land Administration, University of Melbourne. 2013. Editors: Rajabifard A, Eagleson S.
- Sutanta H, Rajabifard A, Bishop I. Disaster risk reduction using acceptable risk measures for spatial planning. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management. Routledge. 2013, Vol. 56, Issue 6. DOI: 10.1080/09640568.2012.702314
- Bishop I, Pettit C, Sheth F, Sharma S. Evaluation of data visualisation options for land use policy and decision making in response to climate change. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design. Pion. 2013, Vol. 40, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1068/b38159
- Bishop I. Optimization in Geodesign. Geodesign 2013. Higher Education Press Limited Company. 2013, Vol. 1, Issue 6.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile